Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Blogging Network

Thank you! I want to take a moment to jump out of my "deep thoughts" and simply pass along a genuine thank you to all of you who faithfully...or occasionally...read this blog...and for those of you who continually pray on my behalf. I know I would not remain faithful or capable if it was not for His power...and your committed support.

Often times you leave comments or send an email that changes my day...giving me that needed boost to know that I'm not going at this alone. I've received comments from people I don't even know...and I'm humbled to think there are people reading my inexperienced perspectives and somehow being blessed...whom I've never met.

Thank you.

Last week in St. Louis provided many late night conversations with my aunt and uncle who took us in for the week. They are faithful readers (and sometimes critics) ;) of my blog. I admitted...often there are times late at night when words pour out of me...and "Publish Post" is the last action I take before collapsing into bed. On more than one occasion, after posting a controversial topic, I wake up at the crack of dawn with panic...and consider deleting the post before my unsuspecting readers know the difference. However, so far...all postings remain.

I appreciate your grace as I'm sure I've struck some nerves. I'm still learning and my perspectives are growing - therefore I'm sure even I will look back and argue against myself in some areas and re-convict myself in others.

My genuine thanks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent point that you will be growing as a Christian, learning more about His Word, and yes, maybe will will even argue against yourself sometime down the road. Your bloggers look forward to more blogs to read and critique.