Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ministry meets the Farm

"You look relaxed...have a good weekend?" Willie inquired. "Yeah I did...I went home."

There's something about the farm that will always be my refuge. With three littles tagging along...ministry meets the farm.

There are so many experiences to be had outside the confines of city life...especially for these kids. They are amazed by everything - and I do mean everything. From seeing field mice...to standing under a million visible stars.





Ok...so the stars thing still gets me too. :)

"Can we stay longer?...When are we coming back?...There's your dad...stop - we've gotta give him a hug"...

I'm not sure who the visit did more good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would take tyvon!! haha i cant wait to see all them this weekend!-christina

Anonymous said...

The farm, what a great place to minister to some kids from the city! Love the smiling facing, too. Bet your dad is happy with the extra hands.